Star Day 2006: milinko959 Star Day 2006: milinko959

?

what is star day?

FattyWhale responds:

It's a magical day where people submit bullshit and it passes judgement with really high scores!

Sudoku! Sudoku!

That's really good.

I don't care much for sudoku anymore, but I've got to say the design was beautiful, as were the transitions. I suggest that you add some cute music, or something, and it will be absolutely perfect.

Air Typer Air Typer

fun

Two things. "Enemies" was misspelled, and I think the score box shouldn't be so big, since the person is never going to get that many digits in their score.

But it was fun, and I had a great time playing it, even though I know how to type.

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

Good game

I liked it. It was nice an original, though the plane bit looked like it was inspired by Leisure Suit Larry. That's not a bad thing, though, because it was played differently.

Good graphics, original gameplay, and I think this is a great idea on advertising your book. I've considered doing the same thing. Looks like a good book, too. I'll put it on my wishlist.

Hover Ninjas Hover Ninjas

Fun game

Not the best game, but I had fun playing it. Great first submission. I think it would be cool if you got extra points for hitting 2 people with 1 bullet. Like 400 instead of 200. It would motivate the player to take the more challenging shot.

se1zure responds:

great idea.. i'm writing all this stuff down in case i remake it... :D

Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

And I gave each one of those "10"s some thought

Man, get well soon! Seriously.

And the game is aweasome. There are quite a few of this genre of game an NG, but this is really the best one I've seen. The sounds were hardcore, too. And there was even a "cutscene" (probably more, but I didn't get very far, and have to go to work)

Awexsome

UFA UFA

Yeah, I remember UFA

Man, UFA was one of the first things I played at NG, waaaay back, along with some teletubbies thing. NG has come a looong way.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Good game

You've got skill.

Melvin The Mushroom Melvin The Mushroom

Solid physics.

Yeah, not great graphics, y'know, and stuff like that, but the motion and controls were solid. A little glitchy. Get's a 3 (above average)

What bit of script do you use to make the character land on the solid object?

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

Very original idea. We need more original ideas around here. Less platformers.