Fox News:Hannity & Colmes Fox News:Hannity & Colmes

Yeah.

Word

littleFoot littleFoot

Graphics 25

Visually unparallelled, as always.

What is most amazing is the sound, though. How on earth do you get all those sounds?

Pico, Pico! Pico, Pico!

Hahahaha!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!! THAT CRACKED ME THE HELL UP!

Oh, shit. Would it be cool if I found some foreign song and did something similar? Oh, that was fucking funny!

Warpigs 19: Contamination Warpigs 19: Contamination

So...

I don't care for this brief-and-pointless collab thing. Do you think it's just a fad, or something that's here to stay?

warpigs-ok responds:

Take your time and write a sincere review for every movie you wish to critique. Make sure your review is relative to the submission. Reviews that are found to offer no benefit to the author maybe deleted.

Black Ninja opening test Black Ninja opening test

Can't wait.

Maybe you coud turn the sound quality up a notch. The tinny sound kinda raked my nerves. Also, if it's going to be pretty violent all the way through, that's not violent music. I'm not saying change the music. Just letting you know what I think.

Other than that, great art (even if it will be better later) and good action. It looks like it's going to be great. I don't usually like these previews, but yours actually got me wanting to see the real thing.

KenSkaii responds:

ah the sound sucks. i hate it. but its what the theme is supposed to sound like. not that ots gonna be played on piano when you hear it in the final version.

Osama Gets Low Osama Gets Low

Awesome!

Seriously, the art was not fantastic, but the effort was there. And you did the whole song! That a plus and a half! I gave it a 4.

Candy Candy

gave it a 4

If you hadn't mentioned that it took a day or whatever I wouldn't have noticed how little animation there was.

Good job.

Televangelista Televangelista

Creative

Lovin' it. Not exciting, but definitely not "BOARING" as the many illiterate hordes may think.

I love your stuff, and of course already had you on my favorite artists. You sure can make ugly characters.

I'm sure Ahhnold loves your stuff, too.

The Emo Kit The Emo Kit

Gave it a 3

I generally don't dig the clique movies, but that address at the end really cracked me up.

And you might want to get rid of the apostrophe at the end, so it's "emos" instead of "emo's"

Heaven, Indian Name Heaven, Indian Name

Terrible!

Terrible! But not in a bad way, really. I just hope no american indians get offended by it. I loved it, though.